Inside Sales / Marketing Representative
Spectrum Information Services NW, Inc. is a full service information management company, specializing in outsourcing administrative business functions through the application of artificial intelligence and other advanced technology solutions. SIS NW, Inc. provides medical records copying, lockbox, accounts payable automation, patient registration, and EMR conversion solutions.
SIS NW, Inc. specializes in healthcare but provides solutions for all industries.
As a valued member of the team, you’ll be empowered to drive the growth of the company by identifying and contacting potential new customers.
Your primary goals will be to generate leads, and content for blog and LinkedIn posts.
- Achieve monthly goals as assigned by management
- Generate leads using email, social media, cold calling, and networking which result in tangible sales.
- Generate reports each week and submit them to management
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and attempt to turn those prospects into customers
- Collaborate with the management team to improve marketing materials and expand the company’s marketing presence
- Attend industry trade shows to accumulate new leads and make productive contact with existing clients
- Update client information in the company Customer Relationship Management software
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
- Attend and participate in sales meetings
- Stay updated with training and product knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications, or related field preferred
- Ability to prospect and manage C‐Level and senior level relationships within organizations
- Familiarity with healthcare and business administrative processes preferred
- Occasional travel to other company locations and trade shows
- Tech savvy, experience with WordPress and Elementor is desirable
- Experience with LinkedIn and ZoomInfo is desirable
- Quick, efficient computer skills and strong multi‐tasking abilities
- Quick, eager learner
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship.
- Self‐motivated and comfortable working with little to no direction
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast‐paced, entrepreneurial environment
- A high degree of honesty, integrity and sound judgment
- Good driving record
Due to the current COVID environment, the position will work remotely.
- Candidates should submit their resume and/or inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org in response to the listing.
- Qualified candidates will be required to complete an application and successful background check. A signed application will be required prior to interview.
SIS NW offers a competitive benefit package. Benefits include medical, dental and life insurance, holiday pay and PTO plus cell phone allowance and mileage reimbursement.