Human Resource managers know that compliance and processes will continue to rise in complexity. Yet, all too often, current Human Resource software systems do not address the flow of documents and applicant and employee information from paper, email, fax or other sources.
Some of today’s Human Resources challenges include:
- Employee records can be as high as 50 + pages.
- Your onboarding should be easy and streamlined to attract the best employees in a competitive market, but it is not
- Your lean staff manages employee documents and compliance training without a software automated process in-place
SERVICES THAT MODERNIZE Human Resources
Our services help you to streamline on-boarding, payroll changes, performance evaluations, forms, policies, and other documents to better service your employees. We help you reduce costs, protect confidential information, get people working faster, and mitigate risk.
Often, there is an interest in reducing the footprint of paper personnel files. We can modernize your office by scanning, indexing, and categorizing all relevant paper-based files. Through our free consultative services, we canc identify the most cost-effective approach.
SIS NW's Human Resource SOFTWARE
Our Human Resource Management software enables you to, going forward, consolidate all employee documents into one place. Our solution speeds up Human Resource processes to better support your limited staff.
Human ResourCE Services
• EMPLOYEE APPLICANTS
Prospective employees can complete applications on your web site. Applications are automatically routed to your Human Resources team for review and are searchable for key words and terms.
• NEW EMPLOYEE ONBOARDING
When new employees start, they receive an electronic packet of forms to complete in their inbox.
- Employees can update benefit forms and other documents
- Forms can be filled out and be automatically routed for review and approval
- Workflow rules and checklists ensure that all required employee documents are submitted
- Audit trails are available for compliance.
• EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT
Employee lifecycles can be managed with ease:
- Performance reviews can be sent to employees for their self-evaluation, then automatically routed to their supervisor for their input, then sent to Human Resouces when completed.
- Time off requests can be submitted electronically by employees and automatically routed to supervisors.